We believe Mankind is the most gracious and precious gift of Almighty created with a view to representing Him in the world. On the long path of creating value for life and undertaking responsibility, our pursuit knows no ends and our steps are as firm as ever.
Keeping in mind the above, The Chairman & Board of Directors of PHP Family has been engaged in charities anonymously from the very beginning in different ways to the individuals and the local & global organizations serving the mankind. Finally, to bring all these under one umbrella, PHP Family initiated to start SUFI MIZAN FOUNDATION on 2015 to institutionalize the noble works in an organized & effective manner.
SUFI MIZAN FOUNDATION has been registered under The Societies Registration Act 1860 of Govt. Republic of Bangladesh as a non-profitable, non-political, non-government humanitarian and social welfare society. A 9-members Executive Committee has been formed consist of the Hon’ble Chairman, Miss Chairman & the Board of Directors of PHP Family. Under their dignified leadership, the Foundation implements short term, midterm and long term welfare projects on education, health care, publication of moral & religious books & journals, arranging regular seminars on religious events in and outside Bangladesh.
The objects for which the society is established are as follows:
1. To undertake and carry on any humanitarian or charitable program like hospital, medical for the poor and
under privileged people.
2. The establish run and maintain School, College, Madrasha, University and such other educational institution
both general and technical for the purpose of diffusion of useful knowledge among the people or target group.
3. To take up program for promotion of literature, fine art, science and education.
4. To take up program to distribute relief among the neglected, poverty stricken in the event or any natural
calamity like flood, storm, cyclone and earth quack.
5. To arrange/take up training activities of improved educational program for literate and half educated people
for the purpose of increasing working ability.
6. To make awareness among general public, poor masses and human society/regarding their beneficial program.
7. To establish libraries, reading room, study centre for developing the habit of study for the benefit of the
8. To publish rare/old manuscript of the lost folklore of the country including the myth book upon being collected.
9. To arrange exhibition of fine art/painting through display centre/museum and mobile museum.
10. To arrange display of sculpture/collection of painting through museum and mobile museum.
11. To arrange painting collection by establishing educational institution of fine arts.
12. To undertake motivation work among the human being/public to create awareness literature, arts science.
13. To undertake program for educational research on archaeology and historical relies.
14. To collect and preserve mechanical and scientific map and design for the benefit of members and the general public.
15. To distribute books free of cost among the poor students Alem and Ulema of school, College, University and Madrasha for the purpose of amelioration of the quality of education.
16. To establish library and reading room for the members and for the use of general public for the purpose of promotion of educational and culture.